The INFINITY microscopes open new perspectives in microscopy. Any number of accessories can be placed into the light path. Some small features are also provided:
- 5 objective lens revolver
- real INFINITY Plan objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x) with additional slots for special purposes (eg. phase contrast)
- all LS microscopes provide full Kohler illumination and phototube
- coaxial coarse and fine focus with tension control
- larger specimen stage
- trinocular phototube with permanent light splitting. Enough back focus to use DSLR cameras parfocally
- 10x WF eyepieces with 20mm stops
- Abbe condenser N.A=1.25 with iris diaphragm
- horseshoe shaped condenser holder to switch quickly between bright field, dark field, polarising and phase contrast microscopy
- the dark field stop can be mounted on the original Abbe condenser
- the polarising kit rotating element can be mounted on the original Abbe condenser while the other element can be placed into the slot under the trinocular head
- phase contrast set condenser can be replaced quickly without adjustment.
- LED illumination can be used. Equal to a 20W halogene illumination but the LED lasts for at least 10000 hours. Does not warm up the specimen and stage. The halogene illumination is recommended for observations requiring true colors.